BENCHMARK® EXPANDS ITS DAC2 LINE WITH DAC2 D
A new addition to the DAC2 line, perfect for digital audio enthusiasts and audio engineers looking for reference-level performance.
SYRACUSE, New York, April 24, 2013 – Benchmark Media Systems is proud to announce the immediate availability of the DAC2 D, its newest digital-to-analog converter. The DAC2 D is ideal for audio engineers or home enthusiasts who want to have the same top-of-the-line performance as the DAC2 HGC but don’t need its analog inputs or the 12V trigger.
The DAC2 D brings the same award-winning performance as the DAC2 HGC – at the competitive price of $1,795.00.
The DAC2 D shares many high-end features with the DAC2 HGC, including:
- Sabre32 Reference eight-channel 32-bit audio D/A converter (ES9018)
- 24-bit/192kHz PCM, as well as native DSD conversion
- Sample rate and word length display
- UltraLock2™ jitter attenuation
- Asynchronous USB Audio 2.0
- Polarity switch, home theater bypass, digital inputs, digital pass-through, and high-efficiency low-noise power supplies
The brand new DAC2 D will be shipping worldwide today, and will retail in the USA for $1,795.00. It will be available with both black and silver faceplates. Benchmark Media Systems and any of their authorized dealers are accepting orders.
For more information about Benchmark’s DAC2 D visit: http://www.benchmarkmedia.com/dac/dac2-d
Source: Press Release